192 ) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 7 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 7)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

192 ) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 7 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 7)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

🌟 #politics #history #adventure #drama #spy #thriller #sciencefiction #fantasy #comedy #travelling #suspense 


🌟🌟🌟 ENGLISH VERSION ✒ 

"I (Ratul) said, 'In how many days will I finish the mission?' "

I was then told that there was no deadline. I was not sent to Bangladesh as the GM (General Manager) of any Indian company to meet the company's commercial targets within the stipulated time.

I also said that, then I will spend my time in Bangladesh?

Then I was told that peoples are going abroad from Bangladesh and India to earn money. They also spend a lot of time abroad.

I said, then what is the guarantee of my future life that I will spend so long in Bangladesh to arrest extremists?

I was told there was no guarantee. Peoples go to Europe, America or the Middle East to improve their lives. But not everyone can. Some get a little rich, some come back without achieving anything, some even become poor. Those who took part in the anti-British movement and the 1971 liberation war also had no guarantee of their lives.

I said, if I spend a long time in Bangladesh, who will do the work of CBI in North East including Assam?

I was told, there are a lot of peoples for that employment. My mission or assignment is not a story-novel, that one hero will carry on hundreds of missions, assignments, missions one after another. If that were possible, then there would not be so many organizations of the Secret Service in different countries around the world. One of the things I have been told over and over again is that I should not rush and if for any reason (carrying weapons , working in the Secret Service without permission in Bangladesh despite being an Indian citizen ......) as a CBI officer should be arrested. I do not identify myself.

Under the guidance of the Central CBI, I realized that I was in Bangladesh in an uncertain life. There is no guarantee that my future life will improve. If arrested, you have to hide the identity of your CBI officer. Although not told by the Central CBI, if I am arrested, I will identify myself as an extremist.

Alas, adolescence, alas, youth, alas, adventure, alas, secret service. Fascinated by the colorful world of the Secret Service, I joined as a CBI officer. But when I came to the assignment in Bangladesh and thought about my uncertain life, it seemed that without joining as a CBI officer, if I had been teaching in a school in my area, I would have had a little bit of certainty in life. "(Will Continued https://mystoriesjunayedmn1.blogspot.com/2020/08/196-in-forest-of-assam-8-written-by.html )

🌟🌟🌟 BANGLA VERSION ✒




"আমি (রাতুল) বলেছিলাম , " কত দিনের মধ্যে আমি মিশন শেষ করবো ? "

আমাকে তখন বলা হলো , কোন নির্দিষ্ট সময়সীমা নাই। আমাকে ভারতীয় কোন কোম্পানির জিএম (জেনারেল ম্যানেজার) বানিয়ে বাংলাদেশে পাঠানো হয়নি যে , নির্দিষ্ট সময়ের মধ্যে কোম্পানির বাণিজ্যিক টার্গেট পূরণ করতে হবে।

আমি এটাও বলেছিলাম যে , তাহলে আমি বাংলাদেশেই কি আমার চাকরির সময় পার করে দিবো ?

তখন আমাকে বলা হলো , মানুষ বাংলাদেশ আর ভারত থেকে বিদেশে যাচ্ছে টাকা উপার্জন করতে। ওরাও তো ওদের অনেক সময় বিদেশে পার করে দেন।

আমি বলেছিলাম , তাহলে আমি যে বাংলাদেশে এতো দীর্ঘ সময় উগ্রবাদীদের গ্রেফতারের জন্য পার করবো , আমার ভবিষ্যৎ জীবনের নিশ্চয়তা কী ?

আমাকে বলা হলো , কোন নিশ্চয়তা নাই। মানুষ ইউরোপ , আমেরিকা অথবা মধ্যপ্রাচ্যে যায় জীবনটাকে উন্নত করতে। কিন্তু সকলেই পারে না। কেউবা কিছুটা ধনী হয় , আবার কেউবা কিছু অর্জন না করেই ফিরে আসে , এমনকি কেউবা নিঃস্ব হয়। বৃটিশ বিরোধী আন্দোলনে এবং 1971 - র মুক্তিযুদ্ধে যিনিরা অংশ গ্রহণ করেছিলেন - তিনিদের জীবনেরও কিন্তু কোন নিশ্চয়তা ছিলো না।

আমি বলেছিলাম , আমি যদি দীর্ঘ সময় বাংলাদেশে পার করি , তবে আসামসহ উত্তর - পূর্বাঞ্চলের সিবিআইয়ের কাজ করবে কে ?

আমাকে বলা হলো , সেই কাজের জন্য অনেক মানুষ আছে। আমার মিশন বা এ্যাসাইনমেন্ট কোন গল্প - উপন্যাস না , যে একজন নায়কে শত শত অভিযান , এ্যাসাইনমেন্ট , মিশন একের পর এক চালিয়ে নিবে। সেটা যদি সম্ভব হতো , তাহলে আর বিশ্বজুড়ে বিভিন্ন দেশের সিক্রেট সার্ভিসের এত এত সংগঠন (ORGANIZATION) থাকতো না। আমাকে বার বার যে কথাগুলো বলা হলো , এদের মধ্যে অন্যতম হচ্ছে , আমি যেন তাড়াহুড়ো না করি এবং কোন কারণে (অস্ত্র বহন , ভারতীয় নাগরিক হওয়া সত্ত্বেও বাংলাদেশে অনুমতি না নিয়ে সিক্রেট সার্ভিসের কাজ করা ......) গ্রেফতার হলে যেন সিবিআই অফিসার হিসেবে নিজের পরিচয় না দিই।

সেন্ট্রাল সিবিআইয়ের নির্দেশনায় আমি বুঝলাম , আমি বাংলাদেশে আছি এক অনিশ্চিত জীবনে। আমার ভবিষ্যৎ জীবনের উন্নতির কোন নিশ্চয়তা নাই। গ্রেফতার হলে নিজের সিবিআই অফিসার পরিচয় গোপন করতে হবে। যদিও সেন্ট্রাল সিবিআই থেকে বলা হয়নি , কিন্তু যদি আমাকে গ্রেফতার করা হয় , তবে আমি নিজেকেই উগ্রবাদী বলে পরিচয় দিবো।

হায়রে কৈশোর , হায়রে যৌবন , হায়রে এ্যাডভেঞ্চার , হায়রে সিক্রেট সার্ভিস। সিক্রেট সার্ভিসের রঙিন দুনিয়ার মোহে আকৃষ্ট হয়ে যোগ দিয়েছিলাম সিবিআইয়ের অফিসার হিসেবে। কিন্তু বাংলাদেশের এ্যাসাইনমেন্টে এসে নিজের অনিশ্চিত জীবনের কথা চিন্তা করে মনে হলো , সিবিআইয়ের অফিসার হিসেবে যোগ না দিয়ে , যদি নিজের এলাকার কোন স্কুলে মাস্টারি মানে , শিক্ষকতা করতাম , তাহলেও হয়ত জীবনের একটু হলেও নিশ্চয়তা থাকতো। "(চলবে ......) © All Rights Reserved 

Popular posts from this blog

223)(গল্প-1-15) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 15 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 15)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman ✒

184) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

799)(Story_45) Murder in the village. (গ্ৰামে খুন।) _ Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman