191) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 6 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 6)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

191) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 6 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 6)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman


🌟 #politics #history #adventure #drama #spy #thriller #sciencefiction #fantasy #comedy #travelling #suspense 

🌟🌟🌟 ENGLISH VERSION ✒ 


After saying this, Ratul paused and started again, "After writing the name and address, the Garo member said," Big Brother, we always do the number two employments. Especially all the Garo girls who live on the banks of Ganginarpar in Mymensingh have to do two things about their names and addresses. No matter what he says, no one wants to have a original identity on the banks of Ganginarpar. "

I said, "Why are you talking so much?" " 

The Garo member said, "I want to tell you that I gave you a fake certificate - it will be kept secret." I am a union member, I have given a certificate. Who will reveal if I hide? Big Brother, We are Garo people. I wake up in the morning and drink Bengali wine and in the evening I eat Marijuana. We are not with anyone - seven or five. I'm just scared, when do I know the Hindu-Muslim alliance in this region will kick us in the ass? " 

I said, 'I don't eat marijuana - alcohol.' However, he is happy that he wanted to entertain. " 

The Garo member said, "We are Garo people. We get different opportunities due to people's sympathy and quotas. I try to avoid trouble more. Big Brother, there is no problem if we consume marijuana and alcohol. We eat a lot of things that are not legal for ordinary people to eat. Snakes, frogs, squirrels, foxes ...... these are forbidden for ordinary peoples to eat, but not for us. Similarly, if we consume Bengali wine and Marijuana , there are not so many restrictions. Big Brother , would you mind drink a sip of Bengali wine? " 

"No." 

"Big Brother , when I eat marijuana, I look a little upside down in my eyes. From what I have said, aren't you angry?" 

"No."

"Big Brother , give me your mobile number. If you need me, I'll call." 

"I don't have a mobile number in Bangladesh. What do you need with my mobile number?" 

The Garo member waved and said, "I don't think the target in your hand is the target of the BGB and the BSF on that side. If you want, I can arrange a mobile and SIM for you by dialing two numbers." 

"How?" 

"I am giving the name and address of a man from Guatala. He will arrange for your mobile and SIM as soon as you go and talk to me." 

I thought that if I could use satellite phones as well as mobile phones in Bangladesh, it might be easier to arrest extremists. So I said to the Garo member, "Give it." 

When I contacted the Central CBI when I brought the name and address, I was told not to rush. It is not drama-movie acting, that happened in the morning and the accused will be arrested in the afternoon. Again, extremists are not ordinary criminals. They also commit crimes themselves and confuse others with extremism. So this is a huge assignment for me. And later I should contact the regional office of Shobha Bazar in Kolkata without contacting the Central CBI. 





এই পর্যন্ত বলে রাতুল একটু থেমে আবার শুরু করলো , " নাম - ঠিকানা লিখার পরে গারো মেম্বার বললো , " দাদা , এমন দুই নম্বরি কাজ আমরা অহরহই করি। বিশেষ করে ময়মনসিহের গাঙ্গিনার পাড়ে যে সকল গারো মেয়েরা থাকে , তাদের নাম - ঠিকানার বিষয়ে এমন দুই নম্বরি করতে হয়। যে কথাই বলেন , গাঙ্গিনার পাড়ে তো আর আসল পরিচয়ে থাকাটা কেউই চায়না। "

" আমি বললাম , " এতো কথা বলছো কেন ? " 

" গারো মেম্বার বললো , " আপনাকে এটা বুঝাতে চাচ্ছি , আপনাকে যে আমি নকল সনদ দিয়েছি - এটা গোপন থাকবে। আমি মেম্বার , আমি সনদ দিয়েছি। আমি গোপন করলে প্রকাশ করবে কে ? আমরা দাদা গারো মানুষ। সকালে ঘুম থেকে উঠে খাই বাংলা মদ আর সন্ধ্যার পরে খাই গাঁজা। আমরা কারোর সাতে - পাঁচে নাই। এমনিতেই ভয়ে থাকি , কখন জানি এই অঞ্চলের হিন্দু - মুসলিম জোট বেঁধে আমাদের পাছায় লাথি মারে ?" 

" আমি বললাম , " আমি খাই না গাঁজা - মদ। তবে আপ্যায়ন করতে চেয়েছেন এতেই খুশি। " 

" গারো মেম্বার বললো , " আমরা গারো মানুষ। মানুষের সহানুভূতি আর কোটার কারণে বিভিন্ন সুযোগ - সুবিধা পাই। ঝামেলা এড়িয়ে চলতেই চেষ্টা করি বেশি। দাদা , গাঁজা আর মদ আমরা খাইলে তেমন কোন সমস্যা নাই। আমরা তো অনেক কিছুই খাই , যেগুলো খাওয়ার বৈধতা সাধারণ মানুষের জন্য নাই। সাপ , ব্যাঙ , কুইচ্চা , শেয়াল ...... এইগুলো খাওয়ার ব্যাপারে সাধারণ মানুষের জন্য বিধি নিষেধ থাকলেও আমাদের জন্য নাই। তেমনি আমরা বাংলা মদ আর গাঁজা খাইলে ততটা বিধি - নিষেধ থাকে না। খাবেন নাকি দাদা , এক ঢোক বাংলা মদ ? " 

" না। " 

" দাদা , গাঁজা খাইলে আমি চোখে একটু উল্টা - পাল্টা দেখি। কী থেকে কী বলে ফেলেছি , রাগ করেন নি তো ? " 

" না। "

" দাদা , আপনার মোবাইল নাম্বারটা দেন। যদি আপনাকে দরকার হয় , তাহলে আমি ফোন করবো। " 

" বাংলাদেশে আমার মোবাইল নাম্বার নাই। আমার মোবাইল নাম্বার দিয়ে আপনার কী দরকার ? " 

গারো মেম্বার ঢুলে ঢুলে বললো , " আপনার হাতের যে নিশনা , আমার তো মনে হয় এমন নিশানা এই পাড়ের বিজিবি আর ঐ পাড়ের বিএসএফেরও নাই। আপনি চাইলে দুই নম্বরি করে আপনার জন্য মোবাইল আর সিমেরও ব্যবস্থা করে দিতে পারবো। " 

" কীভাবে ? " 

" আমি গোয়াতলার এক লোকের নাম - ঠিকানা দিচ্ছি , আপনি গিয়ে আমার কথা বললেই মোবাইল আর সিমের ব্যবস্থা করে দিবে। " 

আমি চিন্তা করলাম , সেটেলাইট ফোনের পাশাপাশি যদি বাংলাদেশে মোবাইলও ব্যবহার করতে পারি , তবে হয়তো উগ্রবাদীদেরকে গ্রেফতার করা সহজ হবে। তাই গারো মেম্বারকে বললাম , " দেন। " 

নাম ঠিকানা নিয়ে আসার সময় আমি সেন্ট্রাল সিবিআইয়ের (CENTRAL CBI) সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করলে আমাকে বলা হলো , আমি যেন তাড়াহুড়ো না করি। এটা নাটক - সিনেমার এক্টিং না , যে সকালে ঘটনা ঘটেছে আর বিকালেই আসামি গ্রেফতার হবে। আবার উগ্রবাদীরা সাধারণ আসামিও না। এরা নিজেরাও অপরাধ করে এবং অন্যদেরকে উগ্রবাদ দিয়ে বিভ্রান্ত করে অপরাধও করায়। তাই এটা আমার জন্য বিরাট একটা এসাইনমেন্ট। আর পরবর্তীতে আমি যেন সেন্ট্রাল সিবিআইতে যোগাযোগ না করে কলকাতার শোভা বাজারের আঞ্চলিক অফিসের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করি। 
(চলবে ......) © All Rights Reserved 






Popular posts from this blog

223)(গল্প-1-15) আসামের জঙ্গলে - 15 (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM - 15)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman ✒

184) (গল্প - 1) আসামের জঙ্গলে (IN THE FOREST OF ASSAM)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

799)(Story_45) Murder in the village. (গ্ৰামে খুন।) _ Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman